Sweet Journal is a brand of the International Federation Pastry Ice Cream Chocolate which was granted licence to Dogtrot Sas of Margherita Rui.
Sweet Journal does not accept liability for the subject matter of external links. The operators of these sites are solely responsible for their contents.
Sweet Journal is not responsible for and does not necessary hold the opinions expressed by our content contributors and interviewees.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
IMPORTANT NOTICE: In order to register and use the services offered on www.sweetjournal.com website, users must accept the following General Terms and Conditions for use of the website and must provide their consent regarding the processing of personal data after reading the information pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003.
General conditions for use of the website
1. Ownership, Content of the website, Copyright and Trademarks All contents in this website, including but not limited to, text, databases, designs, trademarks, logos, buttons, icons, images and audio clips, are owned by Dogtrot sas of Rui Margherita (called “Dogtrot sas” in the text), or their legitimate owners have otherwise given specific authorization to Dogtrot sas to use them and disclose them to third parties; the mentioned material is protected by the applicable regulations for the protection of industrial and intellectual property. The software used on the website is owned by the Company and is protected by the international laws on copyright. The website www.sweetjournal.com and all its contents cannot be reproduced, distributed, sold, transferred or modified in whole or in part. Sweet Journal, all graphic signs and logos are registered trademarks of Federazione Internazionale Pasticceria Gelateria Cioccolateria. Other products, services and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. The website www.sweetjournal.com may contain links to websites that are not managed by the Company, which are provided for informational purposes only and to facilitate browsing. Dogtrot sas has no control over these websites or their content and, especially, it does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein. Dogtrot sas has made no verification whatsoever of the content of third party websites and it does not intend to support, promote or recommend any services and/or products that may be offered on such websites; likewise, Dogtrot sas has no connection with advertising included in the websites reached via the links.
2. Use of the website www.sweetjournal.com The reproduction, modification, duplication, copying, distribution, sale or other use of the site for commercial purposes is prohibited. Users are allowed to download or print one copy of the materials contained in the website for personal and non-speculative purposes. Unauthorized use of the website and its content is a violation of applicable laws on intellectual property. Users agree to keep all the information regarding the trademarks and copyright included in the downloaded or copied materials. The use of these materials on any other website is prohibited.
3. User's age and responsibility In order to use this website and agree to these General Terms and Conditions, the user must be of legal age and legally capable, so that he/she can assume any liability resulting from use of the website. When registering, users must indicate their own personal data only and ensure that they are true, correct and up to date. The user acknowledges that he/she is responsible for any use of the website by him/her or anyone using his/her personal data.
4. Warranty Disclaimer The Company and its suppliers make no warranties as to the operation of the website, the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information, materials and products contained therein. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Company gives no express or implied guarantee as to merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose.
5. Limitations of liability The Company shall not be liable for any damage of any kind resulting from use of the website.
6. Governing Law These General Terms and Conditions are subject to Italian law and must, therefore, be interpreted in accordance with that legislation.
7. Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions Dogtrot sas reserves the right to change the website and these General Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be notified on the website www.sweetjournal.com and, without prejudice to the user's right to withdraw, the user shall continue to use the website in accordance with the amended version of the General Terms and Conditions.
8. Additional Conditions Additional terms and conditions other than these may apply to the use of other parts of the website; the user hereby agree to comply with such other terms and conditions.
Dogtrot sas owned by Rui Margherita (hereafter referred to as “Dogtrot sas”) undertakes to protect your privacy, also when new technologies are used, with a view to ensuring secure use of the same. In compliance with art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003 “Protection of persons and other subjects with regard to processing of personal data”, we notify you of the following.
Consulting this site means that data relative to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The data controller is Dogtrot sas, with registered offices in Carbonera, via Brigata Marche 30.
Collection of personal data
Dogtrot sas collects personal information, such as your e-mail, name and address. It also gathers information relative to your computer and software used. The latter information include: your IP address, type of browser, domain name, time of access and the website you operate from. This information are used by Dogtrot sas to provide its service and to produce statistics regarding general use of its website. When personal details are provided in areas accessible to other users, this information will also be available to other users. Dogtrot sas is in no way responsible for the privacy protection methods employed by other websites.
Use of personal data
Dogtrot sas collects and uses your personal data for purposes inherent to its website. It may also use these data to contact you for market surveys or to offer you services presented on its website, or, occasionally, through its partners' channels, for special offers or services. Dogtrot sas does not sell or transfer this information in any way to third parties. Dogtrot sas may share some information with certified partners for statistical analysis. Even in this case, third parties are forbidden to use the information they receive for purposes other than those stated and other than for the service requested. Dogtrot sas records pages visited by clients on its website to determine which service is the most requested. These statistics are used to edit website content and to provide a more targeted service.
Dogtrot sas is obliged to provide your personal data only if requested to: (a) meet legal requirements; (b) defend the rights or the property of Dogtrot sas; and (c) in contingent situations, to protect the security of Dogtrot sas users or of the general public.
Removal of registered users
Users can, at any time, request to be removed from the list of registered users. The user profile on the website www.sweetjournal.com includes the option "Unregister”. As this function causes total deletion of all data present, no e-mail can be sent to confirm successful removal.
Security of your personal data
Dogtrot sas guarantees that your personal data is protected from unauthorised access.
Data subject rights
Data subjects have the right at any moment to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their data and to be informed regarding content and origin, check correctness or ask for the data to be integrated, updated or amended in compliance with art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
Requests must be send to: Dogtrot sas email@example.com